Today's Messages (OFF)  | Unanswered Messages (ON)

Forum: General
 Topic: รับบริจาค
รับบริจาค [message #1] Tue, 27 February 2007 21:43
sattawat  is currently offline sattawat
ต้องการให้ทางทีมงานช่วยลงประชาสัมพันธ์ 2 เรื่อง
1.ให้ลงประการรับสมัครนักเรียนใหม่ของโรงเรียนจริยธรรมศึกษามูล นิธิ โดย รับสมัคร นักเรียนตั้งแต่ระดับอนุบาล - ม.6 ตั้งแต่บัดนี้ - 30 เมษาฯ 2550
2.ให้ลงประชาสัมพันธ์ รับบริจาค ของกองทุนยูซูฟี เพื่อสังคม โดยกองทุน มีอยู่ 3 ประเภท
2.1 กองทุนซากาต รับบิจาคซากาตทุกชนิด กรณี ไม่มีความรู้ในการคิดคำนวน ทางกองทุน ยินดีให้บริการ
2.2 กองทุนช่วยเหลือเด็กกำพร้า และยากจน

2.3 กองทุนเพื่อสุขภาพ สำหรับกองทุนนี้ รับสมัครเฉพาะ นักเรียน/บุคลากรและครอบครัว ของโรงเรียนจริยธรรมศึกษาฯ เท่านั้น โอกาสข้างหน้าอาจจะเปิดรับบุคคลทั่วไป อินชาอัลเลาะฮ์

เท่านี้ก่อน
 Topic: Help - computer stopped POSTing
Help - computer stopped POSTing [message #10] Mon, 11 September 2017 03:24
JensenBreck  is currently offline JensenBreck
Hello,

Apologies for any typos, etc. On phone because well, my PC just died last night and I'm at a loss.

I have a video of the boot sequence which just has an error code of 91 - display connection started. The machine does not post and the monitor never turns on.

Googling that "error code" doesn't do much

The computer was working for the past 6 months without issue and I hadn't made any changes or upgrades.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussions/help-computer-stoppe d-posting/
teaser trailer https://blog.advids.co/20-brilliant-teaser-trailer-examples- worth-watching/
 Topic: Help - computer stopped POSTing
Help - computer stopped POSTing [message #11] Mon, 11 September 2017 03:25
Hello,

Apologies for any typos, etc. On phone because well, my PC just died last night and I'm at a loss.

I have a video of the boot sequence which just has an error code of 91 - display connection started. The machine does not post and the monitor never turns on.

Googling that "error code" doesn't do much

The computer was working for the past 6 months without issue and I hadn't made any changes or upgrades.

References:
https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussions/help-computer-stoppe d-posting/
teaser trailer

[Updated on: Mon, 11 September 2017 03:26]

Topic: WAITING ON IRMA TO HIT MY HOUSE
WAITING ON IRMA TO HIT MY HOUSE [message #12] Mon, 11 September 2017 03:27
Hello,

So Waiting for IRMA here still have internet have watch some of the videos youtube and thing don't look cute to my area here in Tampa FL...i will try to ICE Block one it get to me house but if it gets to bad i will have to use a mage portal lol... But for real now for ever one on my area that plays wow please be safe love you all and will try to keep you guys updated of what going on, till the light gets cut off, which is a big 100% that will happen. i just hope i don't lose anything will try to save my PC if can, but my safety will be first. Again love you all and please take care Jowey here

References:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758956072
Medical Device Marketing
 Topic: World of Warcraft Support for Windows XP and Vista Ending ?
World of Warcraft Support for Windows XP and Vista Ending ? [message #13] Thu, 21 September 2017 02:43
hii,
Microsoft ended mainstream support for these versions of Windows in 2009 and 2012, respectively, but since a segment of our audience was still using them at the time, we continued to support them. Now that there have been three major Windows releases since Vista’s release and a clear majority of our audience has upgraded to one of the newer versions of Windows, we are ready to make this change.

After this time, Windows XP and Vista will not be supported and World of Warcraft will not run on them. We encourage any players who are still using one of these older operating systems to upgrade to a newer version prior to this date to continue playing.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758666746

Example: Video marketing
 Topic: Those saying "WPVP will never be balanced",?
Those saying "WPVP will never be balanced",? [message #14] Thu, 21 September 2017 02:46
hii,
Can you tell me the last time WPVP was so bad that most people had to stop dueling? Why did the front of Orgrimmar and SW go from bustling to empty? (With video proof, or don't reply)

Can you tell me the last time someone was able to do this, (With video proof, or don't reply)
Thanks!

References: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759326435

Example: Whiteboard video
 Topic: What do you want announced at Blizcon?
What do you want announced at Blizcon? [message #15] Thu, 21 September 2017 02:48
hii,
That our characters will be sent to a new world that doesn't know about us in our attempts to return to Azeroth after the Legion's defeat, and be forced to be relative nobodies again save for the two or three NPC's of our timeline.

Recruiting warring natives from the new world (both playable) and setting up separate bases on this world as we attempt to save it from the Void while also slap-fighting the opposite faction. Thus reviving our role as wandering adventurers.

Thanks!

References: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759206482

Example: B2B Advertising
 Topic: Altaholics, what personality type are you?
Altaholics, what personality type are you? [message #16] Thu, 21 September 2017 02:51
hii,
I'm wondering if other people who are also Altaholics (actively plays 3 or more characters) have similar personality types. I have 14 characters that are level 100 and above, another 10 characters I'm working on below level 100. My personality type is an Introvert and Neuroticism.

Personality Types: Openness, Conscientiousness, Extraversion, Agreeableness, and Neuroticism. If you want to list the MBTI go ahead too.

Thanks!

References: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759206538

Example: Marketing campaign examples
 Topic: How to Properly Disable Cortana in Microsoft Windows 10?
How to Properly Disable Cortana in Microsoft Windows 10? [message #17] Fri, 22 September 2017 06:15
hii,
Using Local Group Policy Editor in Microsoft Windows 10, it is possible to completely disable Cortana, without it restarting, and without editing the registry, or making forced changes.

In this tutorial, I will show you how to properly disable Cortana on Microsoft Windows 10 client.
Search and open gpedit.msc
Locate Computer Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> Windows Components -> Search
Scroll down to Search and find "Allow Cortana". Right-click to "Edit"
Disable.

Thanks!

References: https://windowsforum.com/threads/how-to-properly-disable-cor tana-in-microsoft-windows-10.211998/

Promotional video examples
 Topic: How to Fix Windows10 corruption, bugs, and Virus with ONE Button?
How to Fix Windows10 corruption, bugs, and Virus with ONE Button? [message #18] Fri, 22 September 2017 06:21
hii,
Is your Windows10 not working well?
Is it suddenly all buggy? There might be a time where your mail app won't open because of bugs. Maybe your WindowsStore app won't open because of bugs. Maybe your WindowsOS is corrupted to the point that it's broken some of the programs you're using. Maybe you got a VIRUS!? What if I told you that YOU CAN FIX ALL YOUR PROBLEMS with a simple push of a button? Gone of the days where we needed some special IT guy to fix our little problems when now it's just as simple as pushing a button to rid all our own
problems! This guide is to help you solve all software issues you'll encounter on Windows10 however, it will ONLY WORK if it's planned in advanced so follow this guide to learn how to prepare for when Windows goes to crap!
Thanks!

References: https://windowsforum.com/threads/how-to-fix-windows10-corrup tion-bugs-and-virus-with-one-button.221122/

3d animated video
How to Fix Windows10 corruption, bugs, and Virus with ONE Button? [message #19] Fri, 22 September 2017 06:22
hii,
Is it suddenly all buggy? There might be a time where your mail app won't open because of bugs. Maybe your WindowsStore app won't open because of bugs. Maybe your WindowsOS is corrupted to the point that it's broken some of the programs you're using. Maybe you got a VIRUS!? What if I told you that YOU CAN FIX ALL YOUR PROBLEMS with a simple push of a button? Gone of the days where we needed some special IT guy to fix our little problems when now it's just as simple as pushing a button to rid all our own
problems! This guide is to help you solve all software issues you'll encounter on Windows10 however, it will ONLY WORK if it's planned in advanced so follow this guide to learn how to prepare for when Windows goes to crap!
Thanks!

References: https://windowsforum.com/threads/how-to-fix-windows10-corrup tion-bugs-and-virus-with-one-button.221122/

3d animated video
 Topic: How to Fix Windows10 corruption, bugs, and Virus with ONE Button
How to Fix Windows10 corruption, bugs, and Virus with ONE Button [message #20] Fri, 22 September 2017 06:24
hii,
Thanks!

Startup videos
How to Fix Windows10 corruption, bugs, and Virus with ONE Button? [message #21] Fri, 22 September 2017 06:25
hii,
Thanks!

Startup videos
 Topic: How to Download and Install WhatsApp Official App for Windows 10 Desktop?
How to Download and Install WhatsApp Official App for Windows 10 Desktop? [message #22] Fri, 22 September 2017 06:29
hii,
Good news coming for all the WhatsApp users, as the company released the official WhatsApp app for Windows 10 desktop or laptop. The WhatsApp app for Windows 10 is very similar to WhatsApp for Web, but the advantage is that you can run WhatsApp right from the computer or laptop.

1. To grab the application you just need to visit this link: WhatsApp :: Download
2. After that run the setup. Once the application is installed on your computer the icon will appear on the desktop.
3. To use the WhatsApp app you need to open WhatsApp application on your phone and Under Settings tap on WhatsApp Web and scan the QR code, just like you do it for WhatsApp for Web.

4. Once the code is scanned, you will see the application is running is running flawlessly.
Thanks!

References: https://windowsforum.com/threads/how-to-download-and-install -whatsapp-official-app-for-windows-10-desktop.220868/

3d animated video
 Topic: Hide Installed App List In Start Menu?
Hide Installed App List In Start Menu? [message #23] Fri, 22 September 2017 06:31
hii,
For those Windows 10 users who don't like the app list in the Start Menu, Microsoft has been listening. In the latest Insider Release (14942) there is now an option to turn the app list on or off.

Then, once you have hid the Installed App list, you can toggle it on and off through the Start Menu. Just go to Settings, Personalization and Start Menu to see the toggle.

It should be available in the Redstone 2 realease scheduled for late October 2016

Here's a video showing it in operation.
Thanks!

References: https://windowsforum.com/threads/hide-installed-app-list-in- start-menu.224081/

Animated marketing videos
 Topic: When is it time to upgrade your SSD that holds your OS?
When is it time to upgrade your SSD that holds your OS? [message #24] Sat, 23 September 2017 04:29
hii,
I built this computer about 2 or 3 years ago, strickly for gaming mostly.
When I built it I purchased a 240gb SSD, and put my OS (windows 7) on it, and bought another 1TB HD for all my steam games. I ended up buying another 2 TB HD and that's what currently plugged in for my storage space.

I'm down to 28 mb on my SSD, and I'm wondering if it's normal for needing to eventually upgrade the size of SSD that holds your Operating System, or perhaps it's because maybe I installed something on it that is taking up space?

My main question is if it is normal to eventually have to upgrade your HD that holds your OS on, given that it is only 240 gb and its been a number of years since having it. All of this other information below may be helpful or not, but I thought It might help answer some questions that might be asked.

Thanks!

References: https://www.computerforum.com/threads/when-is-it-time-to-upg rade-your-ssd-that-holds-your-os.242834/

Landing page video
 Topic: Problem copying large video files to an external hard drive?
Problem copying large video files to an external hard drive? [message #25] Sat, 23 September 2017 04:31
hii,
I have a Seagate external hard drive that is 1.36 To and NTFS, that is connected to my laptop via a usb cable and that I haven't used so much since I bought it (about 2 years ago).

I sometimes put video files that are large .mp4 and .avi files (more than 1 Go) on it. Almost every times I copy the video file on the external HD, the file become corrupted on it, the video is completely or partially unreadable from the external HD. The video can always be played without any problem from the hard drive of my laptop.

So what I usually do is to copy the video file on the external hard drive, and try to read it from it to see if it's working. I almost always have to repeat this procedure 5 to 10 times before it actually works.

What is going on?!

I have 407 Go of data on my external hard drive, mostly my laptop ghost images and many video files. Do you think I have to format my external hard drive? I have an another external hard drive of about 1 To. I could possibly copy the 407 Go of data to the other external hard drive, do the format, and then copy back the data on my external hard drive.

Thanks!

References: https://www.computerforum.com/threads/problem-copying-large- video-files-to-an-external-hard-drive.242530/

Small Business Video
 Topic: Did I load Windows wrong on the M.2?
Did I load Windows wrong on the M.2? [message #26] Sat, 23 September 2017 04:34
hii,
When I booted the PC it went straight into the BIOS. M.2 was set to priority and the BIOS also saw my HDD. Everything looked good. (AFTER THE FACT) I believe my mistake was not going into the boot menu and messing with the CSM and Secure Boot settings.

I hastily restarted and booted my PC for the first time after checking the BIOS, installed WIN 10 PRO through a USB stick.
Selected my M.2 SSD and partitioned it through the windows setup and continued with the install. ***(Initially, when I had the HDD installed as well it only saw my HDD or combined the two so I couldn't tell where the OS was being directed to, therefore I unplugged the HDD and restarted with the install)

Pc rebooted after install and everything looked fine, went straight into windows. I powered off, connected my HDD back and powered back on. This time it booted right into BIOS and only seeing the HDD. So I powered off, unplugged the HDD and powered back on, it booted right up into windows.

If I go and restart windows, the PC power cycles like it should on a restart but boots into BIOS. If I power off the PC then it back on it will boot right up into windows aka recognized the M.2. (And if I power off then back on and open BIOS it will see the M.2. but even if it does, if i were to hit F10 to save and exit BIOS, it closes BIOS, restarts and opens BIOS and doesn't see the M.2)
Thanks!

References: https://www.computerforum.com/threads/did-i-load-windows-wro ng-on-the-m-2-please-help.241454/

Promotional Video
 Topic: How to read a linux ext4 harddrive with a mac?
How to read a linux ext4 harddrive with a mac? [message #27] Sat, 23 September 2017 04:36
hii,
I took the harddrive out of the seagate cage, but seagate said I would need a linux reader.
I dont have a computer only a macbook pro, so I took one of my harddrives out of an external that I have and put the seagate harddrive into it, then downloaded a trial version of Exts Paragon for mac, which is supposed to read linux harddrives.
So, after doing this, a bunch of drives pop up, each around a gb, but they seem to be the operating folders for the seagate harddrive, not my data. My data on the seagate harddrive is a couple hundred GB.

Basically I am not able to access or see my data on the seagate drive.

Thanks!

References: https://www.computerforum.com/threads/how-to-read-a-linux-ex t4-harddrive-with-a-mac.240533/

Product Video
 Topic: Stored websites with multiple user accounts
Stored websites with multiple user accounts [message #28] Mon, 25 September 2017 06:00
Hi,

Under my prior browser (firefox) I was able to store multiple users/passwords for online accounts i.e., Comcast or Barnes & Noble and other online businesses. When bringing up a webpage for a specific business, when I clicked in the USER ID input window, a dropdown window would appear with the account names that were available. Clicking the saved USER ID would then fill in the USER ID and PW for the choice selected. There doesn't appear to be such a feature available in SlimBoat. How do I get around that discrepancy and allow me to store multiple USER ID and PW choices in SlimBoat. I have just downloaded v 1.1.48 and am running Ubuntu 12.04 on one PC and Ubuntu 14.04 on another PC.

BTW, I am unable to install SlimBoat on 14.04 Beta. I am also reporting this on the Ubuntu forum.

Please help.

Thanks!

I did not find the right solution from the Internet.

References: https://www.slimbrowser.net/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31& t=97789

Animation examples
 Topic: Does not display jpg picture - show a question mark
Does not display jpg picture - show a question mark [message #29] Mon, 25 September 2017 06:02
Hi,

Running Slimboat in OpenSUSE. Anywhere a jpg picture or video should be is a blue outlined question mark. Other formats (gif) show correctly.
I have show Pictures checked under downloads. Cannot select "Always load flash objects from this page."
What do I need to do?

Please help.

Thanks!

References: https://www.slimbrowser.net/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31& t=97720

Animated advertisements
 Topic: Installing MY default search engine
Installing MY default search engine [message #30] Mon, 25 September 2017 06:03
Hi,

I use "Flashpeak slimbrowser" and I want to install duckduckgo as my default search engine in the top right hand corner.

When I click on "Create your own search engine" in the r.hand drop down box it keeps saying
"Please direct the keyboard focus to the keyboard input box on the search page by clicking the mouse inside it. If you have done so click <OK> to continue"...... What the heck does that mean ???
- When I click on "Manage your own search engine" it says 'Failed to search engine data !"

I JUST Don't Understand what I'm supposed to do ?

Please help.

Thanks!

References: https://www.slimbrowser.net/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31& t=97702

Whiteboard animation video
 Topic: How to handle Favorites under SlimBoat
How to handle Favorites under SlimBoat [message #31] Mon, 25 September 2017 06:05
Hi,

I had previously been using Slim BROWSER, and it stored favorites as IE Favorites. Those seem to be universally recognized and retrievable by other software and other browsers. But what about SlimBoat -- aren't its favorites just something belonging to Slimboat, so you can't import them into other browsers or get other software to find and use them?

Because of this quandary, I've been duplicating my SlimBoat favorties by also storing them as SlimBrowser favorites, so they get ultimately become IE favorites. Is there any easier way, or is this unnecessary in the first place?

Please help.

Thanks!

References: https://www.slimbrowser.net/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31& t=97555

Teaser trailers
 Topic: Any SketchUp Users Out There?
Any SketchUp Users Out There? [message #32] Wed, 27 September 2017 02:45
Hi,
I recently reproduced the office building that I work in so that my company could upload it to Google Earth.

Shot at 2008-04-30

It looks a little rough as a JPEG. I had to remove items like the air conditioning units and trees before uploading it to Google's 3D Warehouse. I was just curious if anyone else was into SketchUp.

Please help.

Thanks!

References:http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/forum/forum/sof tware/3d-software/38014-any-sketchup-users-out-there

Web Video Marketing
 Topic: Car designs
Car designs [message #33] Wed, 27 September 2017 02:53
Hi,

I would like to start trying out designing vinyls for cars, as part of a custom paint job, at least in Photoshop or some simliar program. I also wouldn't mind trying to design body kits too, just to see what's involved. So does anyone know if there are any CAD softwares out there that i could possibly have a default car rot design stuff on, or would i be able to do this in any of the Adobe products?

Please help.

Thanks!

References: http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/forum/forum/software/3d-so ftware/29691-car-designs

Sales Video
 Topic: Strata 3D CX?
Strata 3D CX? [message #34] Wed, 27 September 2017 02:58
Hi,

Has anyone ever used this program/plugin? it's had my eye ever since i first saw it.

i don't really have any 3d experience other than playing around with bryce when if first came out... but i would love to be able to easily create realistic prototype for new projects...

would this software be a wise choice for me?

Please help.

Thanks!

References:http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/forum/forum/sof tware/3d-software/18480-strata-3d-cx

Motion Design Video

[Updated on: Wed, 27 September 2017 02:58]

Topic: Need feedback on new animation software we're making
Need feedback on new animation software we're making [message #35] Wed, 27 September 2017 03:00
Hi,

A small technical and artistic team is attempting to make the creation of computer-generated animation accessible to everyone. If you have ever wanted to create your own 3D animations but were put off by the complexity and or cost of the software, you are our target audience. Much like PowerPoint can be used by anyone to make a good looking presentation, our animation tool will allow anyone to create good looking 3D animations, tell short stories and more. We won a Phase 1 Small Business Innovation Research grant from the National Science Foundation to develop this technology.

Please help.

Thanks!

References:http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/forum/forum/sof tware/3d-software/23599-need-feedback-on-new-animation-softw are-we-re-making

Medical Case Study Examples
 Topic: SOFTWARE PROBLEMS
SOFTWARE PROBLEMS [message #36] Thu, 28 September 2017 09:49
Hi people

I have been trying to play at 888 since at least two weeks but i CANT install the software.

After the download is complete and is installing, i get a message saying the installation failed because the file CABINET.DLL is missing. I already wrote to support and all they told me was "go to the page and download the software"

What can i do?

Please help.

Thanks!

References:http://my.888poker.com/go/thread/view/111150/3092 1281/software-problems?url_vars=thread/view/111150/30921281/ software-problems

case study marketing
 Topic: NEW TOURNAMENT FORMAT SUGGESTION
NEW TOURNAMENT FORMAT SUGGESTION [message #37] Thu, 28 September 2017 09:50
Hi guys,

I'm a huge fan of Progressive knockout tournaments.
They're called bounty builders on other poker sites and it's basicly a knockout tournament (where 50% of the buyin goes to the bounty prizepool) however, 50% of each eliminated player's current bounty is added to the conquering player's own bounty.
Hence the term "bounty builder", the longer you last in the tournament, the higher the bounties become!

It brings a fun "bounty-hunting" aspect for both serious & recreational player and makes for some epic hands that you don't see every day

Please help.

Thanks!

References:http://my.888poker.com/go/thread/view/111150/3092 1021/new-tournament-format-suggestion?url_vars=thread/view/1 11150/30921021/new-tournament-format-suggestion

best brand videos
 Topic: VIRUS FOUND AND 888 POKER QUARANTINED
VIRUS FOUND AND 888 POKER QUARANTINED [message #38] Thu, 28 September 2017 09:52
Hi,

My 888 poker software on my Pc has been quarantined by my antivirus software which has warned me that it has found a virus or trojan horse. This is the second time it has happened in the space of 10 days now. Last time I just deleted it from my Pc and ran a scan and deleted all quarantined items. I then re installed it and again got this warning before installing it that the software was potentially dangerous. I done what 888 support said and bypassed this and it installed. Today it quarantined it again and the only similarity from the last time as far as my actions are concerned is that I deleted the clog file b4 the software fully loaded. This leads me to believe the purpose of this clog file is to fool the antivrus.

Please help.

Thanks!

References:http://my.888poker.com/go/thread/view/111150/3090 1411/virus-found-and-888-poker-quarantined?url_vars=thread/v iew/111150/30901411/virus-found-and-888-poker-
quarantined

product promotion videos
 Topic: CLOG FILES CREATED AND PC RANDOMLY RESTARTS WHEN ON 888.
CLOG FILES CREATED AND PC RANDOMLY RESTARTS WHEN ON 888. [message #39] Thu, 28 September 2017 09:53
Hi,

Has any one else had clog files being created when on 888 and random pc crashes. I use windows 10 and its been doing this before the new 888 update. If I re install 888 will I lose notes and tags on players?

Please help.

Thanks!

References:http://my.888poker.com/go/thread/view/111150/3086 7949/clog-files-created-and-pc-randomly-restarts-when-on-888 ?url_vars=thread/view/111150/30867949/clog-files-created-and -pc-randomly-restarts-when-on-888

Hand Drawn animation video

[Updated on: Thu, 28 September 2017 09:54]

Topic: Micro Debate: Should people be fined for not recycling?
Micro Debate: Should people be fined for not recycling? [message #40] Fri, 29 September 2017 11:40
Hi,

Some of you may remember the Microdebating forum from a few years ago... if not, then welcome to a new debating style here on TSR, and one with a twist.

Every Monday a new topic will be put up for debate, and your challenge is to get involved in the discussion, but only using up to 140 characters in each post, this post aside. Multiple posts are allowed, but no more than 2 posts in a row per person, please.

This week's topic is recycling, and whether people should be fined if they don't do it. So feel free to voice your opinion here, and get involved in the debate!

Note: You can also suggest topics for later weeks if you like, just tag me into a post with your suggestion

Please help.

Thanks!

References:https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t

company case study

[Updated on: Fri, 29 September 2017 11:43]

Topic: Why do poor people buy expensive unnecessary things
Why do poor people buy expensive unnecessary things [message #41] Fri, 29 September 2017 11:42
Hi,

Of course people can do whatever they want, but I have freedom of speech.

The other day I seen a girl holding a Gucci bag, waiting at the bus stop?
Yes the purse was authentic.

People are willing to go in debt for expensive things they don't really need. Why pretend to be something you are not.

Ugh. But then again don't we all make stupid desicions.

Please help.

Thanks!

References:https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t =4698086

Email Marketing Campaign Examples

[Updated on: Fri, 29 September 2017 11:46]

Topic: Unpaid "trial shifts" should be illegal...
Unpaid "trial shifts" should be illegal... [message #42] Fri, 29 September 2017 11:45
HI,

I had a trial shift yesterday for a bar... it was 4 hours unpaid work despite my CV showing I have plenty of bar experience. I almost didn't take the job because I couldn't be bothered to spend 4 hours of my life working for a company I don't know if I care about working with for free. It's a total joke that they are allowed to do this. There is no other sector where this would be acceptable. Most employees are on a 0 hours contract anyway so if they turn out to be crap then they should just not give them any hours... they should still be compensated for their time and work that they have given the company. I also haven't heard of anyone not getting a job after a trial shift so I think businesses literally just use it for a few hours free labour.

Why is this allowed?

Please help.

Thanks!

References:https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t =4869716

whiteboard videos
 Topic: Benefit claimants how do they afford to go on nice holidays?
Benefit claimants how do they afford to go on nice holidays? [message #43] Fri, 29 September 2017 11:47
Hi,

So...I know a couple of benefits claiming families and every year they go on nice holidays baring in mind they have no one working in their families....and I'm not talking about the average holiday to Spain these people go on holiday to places like Dubai they even book the most expensive hotels near the sea

Please help.

Thanks!

References:https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t =3987799

video motion graphics
 Topic: getting Process ID by name help
getting Process ID by name help [message #44] Wed, 04 October 2017 10:29
Hi,

I am not really sure how to start or word this.

I managed to find how to get the process ID by name, but i am having a new dilemma.

I need to get the process ID of an exe by the name of the exe, but if the exe is already open it needs to ignore those process ids.

For example.

If i have 6 "notepad.exe" open, i need my application to ignore the 6 already running and wait for a new one to open, then save that process id in a variable.

Can anyone help me with this?

Please help.

Thanks!

References:https://www.programmersheaven.com/discussion/4379 82/getting-process-id-by-name-help

Mobile App Video

[Updated on: Wed, 04 October 2017 10:30]

Topic: Sphere formation & its rotation problem
Sphere formation & its rotation problem [message #45] Wed, 04 October 2017 10:34
Hello.

I create complex scripts to do sophisticated actions. And it's pure C-like programming or ACS scripts which are native to that.

I'm forming a sphere of elements and everything is fine. But I face problems when trying to make it to turn around like a planet. Points istelf can do a smooth 1 circle turn.

But when I try to make them move they jump to start point and start to move along whole circle arc.

Please help.

Thanks!

References:https://www.programmersheaven.com/discussion/4226 76/sphere-formation-its-rotation-problem

Online marketing video

[Updated on: Wed, 04 October 2017 10:35]

Topic: places in game problem
places in game problem [message #46] Wed, 04 October 2017 10:37
Hi!

I am making a 2D game (using Allegro and C++) and I have such a problem. In a typical game appear lots of different places. And if we are in a one place there is no need to keep in memory bitmaps, variables etc. which are necessery in the other one. And my question is how to make passages between different places and how to solve the problem with keeping in memory variables of different places.

But as I know my programming abilities there should be easier solution of my problem.

Please help.

Thanks!

References:https://www.programmersheaven.com/discussion/4191 05/places-in-game-problem

Startup Launch Video
 Topic: Creating 3D game for PSP
Creating 3D game for PSP [message #47] Wed, 04 October 2017 10:40
Hello!

I've got really much free time and I wanna try myself as a game programmer. I thought about writing simple (but good quality:)) game for PSP. I know that it can be written in C++ and I know this language from the university. Do you remember game LBA2 for PC from end of previous century? I'd like my game to be something like 3D or 2D with space effect. I remember from that game that inside the rooms there was one view from the above. And outside (in the world) something like third person camera.

And my question is - do you know anything about creating 3D games for PSP? I mean: what things do I need to learn before even trying to write simple game? What 3D graphical environment/application should I use to create objects and so on? Is 3D Studio Max a good choice? And more important question - how to connect graphical elements with the code?

Please help.

Thanks!

References:https://www.programmersheaven.com/discussion/3904 54/creating-3d-game-for-psp

Brand Launch Video
 Topic: Cannot actual change software
Cannot actual change software [message #48] Fri, 06 October 2017 06:31
Hi,
i have with infos from sony_website change my xperia z2 vom cyanomod to normale sony-android. The handy works, but sometimes/often i have problems with simcard and i cannot make phonecalls. Many times get out simcard and put in and after put in pin the yperia works, often he lost the connection: simcard wrong.

Has anybody an idea?

Please help.

Thanks!

References:https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Software-Updates/C annot-actual-change-software/td-p/1078130

Google Product Launch

Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]

Current Time:

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04173 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.